The protection of your privacy is important to us. Therefore, we would like to ask you to read carefully the following summary on how our website works. You can rely on transparent and fair data processing as we strive every day to manage your data safely, carefully and responsibly.
The following privacy policies are intended to inform you about how we use your personal information in compliance with the provisions and requirements of the European General Data Protection Regulation.
Owner: ÉRICO SOARES DIAS (hereinafter DIAS)
Tax ID: Y3250548H
Activity / Social Purpose: OTHER ACTIVITIES
Registered office: PASEO MAIGMONA, Nº 5 SAN JUAN DE ALICANTE, C.P. 03550
Registration Code in the Spanish Agency for Data Protection: 2152011766.
Delegate of Data Protection: The user can contact the Delegate of Data Protection by writing to address diAS, PASEO MAIGMONA, No. 5 SAN JUAN DE ALICANTE, C.P. 03550, to the attention of the "Delegate of Data Protection" or to the email INFO@RICOSDIAS.COM
2. INFORMATION AND CONSENT
3. OBLIGATORY OF FACILITATING THE DATA.
The data requested in the forms provided on the Website are, in general, mandatory (unless in the required field specified otherwise) to meet the stated purposes.
Therefore, if these data are not provided or they are not correct, they can not be addressed.
4. ¿WITH WHAT PURPOSE WILL YOU TREAT THE PERSONAL DATA OF THE USER AND FOR HOW LONG?
The personal data collected will be processed by DIAS according to the following purposes:
- Manage your contact requests with diAS through the channels provided for it in the diAS Website.
- Manage purchases made within the framework of the Website, including the management of the payment and the delivery of the order. < br /> - Manage the subscription to the newsletter, made through the channel provided on the website of diAS.
- Carry out analyzes on the use of the Website and check the preferences and behavior of users.
- Manage the sending of commercial communications of diAS and the rest of the companies that are part of its same group, unless the user indicates otherwise by checking the corresponding box, or shows its opposition to said treatment.
- Manage the sending satisfaction surveys based on the purchase of the diAS product or service, to improve day to day the experience of our clients.
- Analyze your data in order to develop user profiles that allow you to define go in more detail the products that may be of interest.
The data will be kept for the time necessary for the realization of the purposes for which they were collected, unless the user requests his withdrawal to day by opposing or revoking his consent.
5. WHAT USER DATA WILL TREAT diAS?/p>
diAS will deal with the following categories of data:
- Identifying information: name, surnames, national identity document or foreigner identity number and image.
- Contact information: address, landline, mobile phone, email address.
- Data of personal characteristics: date of birth, age, sex, nationality.
- Bank details: account number, holder, SEPA mandate.
- Economic, financial and insurance data: income and income.
- Other data: data provided by the interested parties in the open fields of the forms provided on the Website.
- Navigation data.
6. COOKIES, WEB ANALYSIS SERVICES AND SOCIAL MEDIA
7. WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA?
The processing of data for the acquisition of products through the Website will be necessary for the fulfillment of the contractual relationship between the user and diAS.
The processing of your data for marketing purposes, related to diAS own goods and services and analogous services for your clients, will be based on the legitimate interest recognized by the regulations when the user has acquired goods and / or services from day to day. . In case there is no such contractual relationship, the data processing will be based on the user's consent included in the current regulations in force.
The treatment for the aforementioned purposes, will always be done with the prior consent of the user or based on the aforementioned legitimate interest, and it will be necessary to attend to your request. Also, in case of withdrawing your consent to any of the treatments, this will not affect the legality of the treatments carried out previously.
To revoke this consent, the user may contact diAS through the following channels: by letter addressed to the Department of Data Protection of diAS to the address: PASEO MAIGMONA, No. 5 SAN JUAN DE ALICANTE, C.P. 03550 or by clicking on the automatic download link available in each commercial communication sent by diAS, or by email to: INFO@RICOSDIAS.COM
8. WHAT RECIPIENTS WILL THE USER'S DATA SHARE?
The user's data may be communicated to:
- Companies of the group to which diAS belongs only for internal administrative purposes and / or for the purposes indicated above.
- Companies of the group to which diAS belongs to send commercial communications about the products and services offered by the companies that form it, provided that the user has consented to it.
- Public Administrations and competent national and / or European authorities, in the cases foreseen by the Law.
The addressees indicated in this section they can be located within or outside the European Economic Area, where international transfers of data are duly legitimized.
9. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER.
- Guarantees that it is more than eighteen (18) years old and that the data provided by diAS are true, exact, complete and updated. For these purposes, the user is responsible for the truthfulness of all the data communicated and will keep the information provided in a timely manner, in a way that responds to their real situation.
- Guarantees that they have informed third parties of the information they provide. your data, if any, of the aspects contained in this document. Likewise, it guarantees that you have obtained your authorization to provide your data to diAS for the purposes indicated.
- You will be responsible for false or inaccurate information that you provide through the Website and for damages, direct or indirect, that it causes to DIAS or third parties.
10. COMMERCIAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMMUNICATIONS.
One of the purposes for which diAS deals with the personal data provided by users is to send them electronic communications with information regarding goods, services, promotions, offers, events or relevant news